6.18.2010

HEALTH CLASS BY WIL


Now i've been watching mom and kelly do this blog for some time now and at first i didn't, well, think it wud go over that great. but now i guess it's my turn so i don't really have that much to "blog" about. so i'll talk about health. this week i experienced my first taste of high school. it was painful. i had to take summer health so i won't hafta take it next year. now in summer health all you do is txt and play on facebook. and i learned a lot of things, just not about health. like me and three of my friends cud get 300 comments on my status in under 20 mins cuz we were that bored. i found out my friend anna killed my dog scooter with a nail (and no not really for u more literal readers). also i found out about the best video ever, leeroy jenkins (if u have time , which if ur reading this i bet u do, look it up) . and now i'm finally out and made it with a B. sooo i really don't have anything to talk about, so for the first and probly last time, this is wil.......bye...... now stop reading....i said stop....... :p

6 comments:

  1. first of all, that picture took my breath away and then to see how well he did blogging was another treat. good job, wil. can't believe you are now in high school. nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you got something out of health class....a blog entry. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOY!!!! that was a great first blog!! oh and i've decided my news. im moving to seattle!!!!!!!! have fun in rome!! i will not have time to blog during the move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. instead of health class you should take some spelling classes. it wud help. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Em, you said what I was thinking.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, baby bumblebee, you win. our blog with the most comments ever....
    i wunder y ?????

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Followers