8.12.2011

all work and no play......nahh

this has been a crazy but exciting week. i am such a dork when it comes to fall and back-to-school stuff. while i can wax and wane all melancholy and nostalgic, i still love the change of season (although we are sans temperature change) and all that it brings.

i have had no time to post anything this week even though a lot has gone on and so many "blog worthy" moments have occurred. i'll save them for later. somehow i have still made time to check in with pinterest every day. i mentioned this here, a few weeks ago, as my latest and greatest addiction and a black hole of time consumption. if you haven't checked it out, here is where my boards are located. and here is a sample of some of the treats i have feasted my eyes upon this week:

how can you not crack up???

this yummy avocado and tomato salad.

this bag!

emily has been helping me in my classroom this week. i found this and copied it. she made fun of it but i think it is perfect.

this eclectic room that i lovvvve.

another great beverage cart and the photo behind it.

these pink pants with this denim shirt.

these planters.

and this stack of vintage pyrex.

and i could work in this space.

happy weekend!






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE following you on Pinterest and even pulled up your "great hair" board this week when I was getting my hair done. You have fabulous taste.

    Courtney Baskette
    (former Roman)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Followers