1.12.2012

instant fun

our anniversary was december 27th. it's hard to think of a gift for your significant other...2 days after christmas. so we waited a few days. and then we bought each other the iphone 4s on new year's day. happy anniversary/new year's to us!


i have been using the iphone 3 for the past 3 1/2 years. the at&t guy didn't even bother to hold back the laughter when i pulled it out of my purse for the upgrade. the last time i purchased a phone it took almost an hour. it was such a pain and that i avoided the process as long as i could. as a result, i have missed out on all the latest and greatest stuff and suffered with my old phone. i love my new phone.

so here is another find. again, not a new one. but new for me because it's so much more fun with the iphone 4s. i missed too many great photos in new york because the camera on my old phone was so crappy and every day, at 3:00 on the nose, my phone would die.

here are 2 random photos from a wednesday afternoon at school.


visit more of the experiments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Followers